Dr Coetzee | Dental Surgeon | Durban
Dr Coetzee Philosophy Statement
Dr Coetzee’s philosophy of dentistry:
- Each patient is treated as a whole person, not just as a mouth full of teeth or an isolated problem.
- It is important to establish overall health, rather than just patching up a problem tooth.
- I aim to listen to my patients and try to address their immediate needs but always take their whole mouth and person into consideration.
Dr Coetzees Qualifications
BChD (Pret.) Cum Laude,
Postgraduate diploma in aesthetic dentistry ( I could legitimately call myself a cosmetic dentist)
My treatment plans are
- health and function driven,
- everything is done in the most aesthetically possible way.