Dr J. Francois Coetzee
BChD (Pret.) Cum Laude, PDD (Stell.) Aesthetic Dentistry. Cum Laude
Trusted Holistic Dental Care | Musgrave Dentist
Musgrave Dentist Virtual Office Tour
Welcome to the Musgrave Dental Practice of Dr. J. Francois Coetzee.
Take a seat and relax as you experience our state of the art dental rooms situated in Musgrave Park, Durban.
Musgrave Dentist Terms and Conditions
Dr J. Francois Coetzee | Duban Dentist
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions Musgrave Dental Practice | Dr J. Francois Coetzee
Musgrave Dentist Terms and Conditions | Copyright and Intellectual Property
All content on this Website is protected against unauthorised use under copyright and any and all intellectual property laws. Users to this Website may not sell, reproduce, publish, modify, display, distribute or otherwise, use the site material in any way for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Owner of this site. All rights are reserved to the fullest extent, in respect of the above.
Musgrave dentist terms and conditions | User obligations
By accessing this site, you are deemed a user, having accepted our Terms and Conditions and shall at all times:
- Prevent infection by malicious software
- not damage or intercept data or information where you have not been granted express permission to intercept or access such date or information;
- accept that changes/amendments to the Website and its content may happen from time to time and without notice and you accept such changes/amendments;
- accept that this Website may provide links to third-party Websites for the convenience of our users. If you access these links, you may leave the www.musgravedentist.co.za Website. Therefore, any link you follow from this Website, should be used with caution and at own risk. Under no circumstances will the Owner of this Website be held liable for the content and accuracy of third-party links;
- understand and accept that you have been offered an opportunity to comment and engage on various pages on this Website and that such comment and engagement must always be respectful, lawful, fair, civil and truthful and in no way infringe against the rights of another or any applicable law;
- understand that other users, participants and/or members will also comment and engage on various pages on this Website and that such comment and engagement is not the opinion of the Owner of this website, is not endorsed by the Owner of this Website and any comment and/or engagement that you reply upon for whatever reason, is done so at your sole discretion and risk;
- accept that you are responsible for verifying and analysing information obtained from this Website;
- provide information that is truthful and accurate;
- be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details;
- agree to grant to the Owner of this Website non-exclusive rights to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, promote and/or translate any information submitted by way of comment, post or engaging on this Website by you but using reasonable care when displaying, reproducing, modifying, adapting, publishing, promoting or translating;
- understand that the Owner of this Website has the right to refuse, delete, remove and/or block access to any information you provide, for any reason and without any notice.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
No warranties, express or implied are made in respect of this Website, its contents, accuracy, reliability, completeness or that it is free of malicious software. You, the user accept full risk for the use of this Website and at no time will the Owner of this Website, its employees, agents and/or contractors be liable for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim of whatever nature resulting from the use of this Website whether direct or indirect. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Owner of this Website, its employees, agents, and/or contractors from any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses and claims of whatever nature.
Musgrave Dentist Terms and Conditions and the use of this Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and users hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts to hear any dispute arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions and the user’s use of this Website.
General | Musgrave Dentist Terms and Conditions | Durban Dentist
If any part, term or provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal or unenforceable, neither the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will be affected. All rights not expressly allowed are reserved.
Dr Eric Beaumont
Maxillo-Facial and Oral Surgeon (DENT)
B.D.S.M. DENT M.F.O.S (WITWATERSRAND)
It's hard to believe that it's over twenty years we have worked together, and it has always been a pleasure. It has been a joy to treat the oral surgical patients that you have referred to us. They present as patients highly devoted to your practice and always receive excellent dental care. Your practice is an example to the dental profession of the highest level of skill and care. May our professional relationship continue!
Dr Rhonin R Naidoo
I have worked with Dr Coetzee and his patients who required specialist periodontal and oral medical care for almost 20 years. Dr Coetzee practices high quality dentistry to the highest ethical standards. He works as a team player and is always up to date with the latest cutting-edge knowledge - his patients interests are always foremost.
Dr John Dancaster
Both Francois and myself worked under our principal dentist Miki Baranyay over 25 years ago. Francois has been an excellent mentor to me particularly in my Christian walk. I am very proud to be both his friend and colleague. As a friend he has been true, honest and gentle. I know he is the same as a dentist where I could add the word excellence to his work. All the best Francois as you and your patients enjoy the prime years of your life in Musgrave Park and Durban.
Dr Renton Tindall
I recently had some fairly extensive work carried out by Dr Coetzee and I would like to highly recommend him for his very gentle approach and his attention to detail. I generally recommend Dr Coetzee to my patients who after their orthodontic treatment are in need of special aesthetic dental care.
Dr Craig Kenmuir
Dr Coetzee, whom I have known for the past 25 years, has always shown a very thorough and professional approach to the treating of his patients, is familiar with the latest in dental technology and materials and is passionate about creating a pleasant and relaxed environment for his patients. Those patients that have been referred to our orthodontic practice are always well informed, exhibit an excellent standard of dentistry and have good oral hygiene , all of which makes our job that much easier and rewarding. A combination of good technical skills as well as a pleasing bed side manner are attributes which his patients enjoy.